with double doors leading to internal foyer, having single doors either side opening to the ...
with herringbone block floor, central pulpit, 3 radiators and twin staircases rising to a ...
Three tiered gallery overlooking the main Hall with original utilitarian pews.
To the western side of the Church Hall is a ...
with radiator and external door.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and hot water heater.
Wc. The grounds slope from north to south. These are interspersed with historic and more recent headstones which appear to date between 1843 and 1992.
The property is freehold.
Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries relating to all service but we believe that the property is connected to mains electricity and it is assumed that the water serving the site is from the mains. There is a private drainage system plus an oil fired central heating system.
Pembrokeshire County Council
Tel: 01437 764551
By appointment with R K Lucas & Son.
There will be certain graveyard Covenants which would permit relatives of those buried at the graveyard to visit the relevant graves. As far as we are aware there will be no further burials in the graveyard.
The property is sold as seen. The Church gates at the entrance to the Chapel were forged for Bethesda Chapel in approximately 1830 and reinstalled in this location in approximately 1879. These are Listed.
The Chapel is classed as a Grade II Listed building. It was built on land originally leased from Lord Cawdor and opened on 16 October 1832 as an offshoot of Bethesda in Haverfordwest. The First resident Minister was the Rev. John Rees, a farmer at Arnolds Down ordained in 1838.
From Haverfordwest take the A40 trunk road east towards Carmarthen. After approximately 2 miles (at the bottom of the steep Arnolds Hill ) turn left signposted Wiston. After approximately 200 yards turn right signposted South Dairy and the property may be found approximately a quarter of a mile along this road on the left hand side.