The Club House appears to be of a standard 1940’s/1950’s design – of single storey construction with spar rendered elevations under an original tiled main roof. The building formally had a community purpose but has since reached the end of its life.
Although no formal planning application has been made, a local architecht has suggested that it would be reasonable to investigate the redevelopment of the site for residential purposes, and estimates that the site could accommodate approximately 4 – 6 dwellings.
We are advised that mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the site.
Should planning consent be obtained for residential development on the site, it is highly likely that a residential allocation payment might have to be paid to the local authority in order to commute the requirement provision for affordable housing. This figure is estimated at just over £5,000.