Why Use Us
Choosing the right agent can be difficult - to go to the traditional High Street agent online only or a hybrid option. Tempting fees of the online options are attracting great interest but recent rumours of poor service and difficulty of use are starting to rise, compounded by being locked in by upfront fees. The vendor is faced with continuing in frustration or losing the money already paid and seeking alternative service.
We pride ourselves on the service we provide and whilst we cannot match online fees, we are confident that our experience and negotiation skills obtain a better price for your property that makes you better off over all.
Below are just some of the reasons to consider R K Lucas & Son.
- Free, no obligation pre-market appraisals.
- Highly skilled team of experienced professionals with in-depth local market knowledge.
- Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) holding us to the highest standard of accountability.
- 24/7 accessibility to an online portal, keeping you up-to date with your property’s progress.
- High exposure of your property using multi-national portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location as well as our redeveloped website.
- Specialist advisers in all types of property.
- Comprehensive and continually updated database with applicants searching for properties right now.
- Social media campaigns and dynamic advertising strategies.
- High quality photographs integrated into our printed and digital advertising materials.
- Video tours available but with professional production.
- Ongoing relationship assisting with purchase and general property advice.
- Proving track record of success.
Once you have instructed us to sell your home, we will keep in touch with you, advising you of the levels of interest and current market trends. You will also have access to our ‘Propertyfile’ system, where you can see updates such as marketing figures, viewings and their feedback as well as any offers that are received.
When an offer is received, we will offer advice as to the quality of the offer, backed through checks we make in order to qualify the purchaser and their ability to purchase as well as whether we think the offer is reasonable or not – the decision is always yours. We can arrange quotes or recommend trusted Solicitors to look after the sales progress so that you can be confident in as smooth a process as possible.
There is just as much, if not more work involved, once a sale is agreed and that is where our progressions management system comes into play. Keeping track of progress for both the purchaser and seller and any chains involved such as your ongoing purchase or the buyers own sale, whether it is through us or another agent. The progress of this can also be tracked through ‘Propertyfile’ where it is continually up-dated at key stages so that you can see exactly how your sale is getting on.
We will continually keep in touch with you and the Solicitors involved to ensure a smoother transaction as possible.
You can ask us any question, at any time – we will be happy to answer or find out something you need to know.